Wednesday 25 May 2011

The sound of love - Don't worry - Playing For Change

As I've recently been totally overwhelmed by many projects, work and personal matters, I had my moments of questioning and my loads of worries... But it appeared that as soon as I've let go off and clearly told to Universe "I have trust", it provided me with what I needed. Yes, at almost the very last minute, for each matter, but it has been there, and I was happy at the end! Not trying to control anything... that ain't easy! So here's to remind me.


This song effectively make me feel good vibrations through my whole body!

Yes, we all need reminders. As this one for me, to point out that it all went perfectly fine when I've finally let go off, and also for reminding me to keep having this full trust at all times. Much more is to come, and I totally feel that it will all get resolved right on due time, and not before. Everything is perfect. We will find the perfect third roommate, I will find the help that I'll need to make the gardens, and we'll find the best partners and funds we need for the creation of our great business project -for which I'll soon unveil the nature, I promise!

For now, I'm just going to relax my small muscles, aching for having packed and lifted too many boxes during the last days! I'm moving in two days!!
MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Small world, I discovered this channel a few nights ago. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete