Saturday 6 November 2010

Awesomeness

An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something can produce. Yesterday has been one more of these awe day, with a series of surprises happening. What an incredible week! Although the sky was grey outside, I was shining by the inside. "YEAH YOU CAN TURN OFF THE SUN, BUT I'M STILL GONNA SHINE" is the resounding mrazy quote that is coming to my mind while I am writing this present post. I am grateful for... For news that came in, of an old friend that I didn't see for years, but whom I care so much for. I am happy to know that him and his lovely family are happy and thankful for what they are living.
For life, that has totally astonished me with another news coming in and utterly blowing my mind. Ha! I am still to put all the pieces back in place and to find the way to respond to this one.
And for... My very first meet with my seven weeks old nephew. I know... For not having made it to visit them since the youngest is born, is something for which I was feeling sad and guilty... These are the rare occasions where I feel really frustrated for not driving. But yesterday night, the situation has been resolved! Thanks, they were in town! Thus, I joined them for a sushi diner, met little angel Noah, and played with his sister, my beloved 15 months old niece. This little girl turns my heart into gelly, though! This was wonderfully ending the week, and I definitely enjoyed it. Here is my way to express all my love and gratitude to this moment I've got with them:
THANK YOU, LIFE! YOU ARE AWESOME IN YOUR AWESOMENESS!
Yep! You're an unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity. Infinite abundance is unmeasurable, right? Ha! :)
WHISHING YOU ALL THE AWESOMENESS OF THE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment