Thursday 25 March 2010

My not-so-defined thoughts...

ABOUT POLITIC

I could say a cool wordplay to define what I think about it, but since it is a french wordplay, it won't have any sens for you... So, I would rather say that I used to think that "politic" was simply another hypocritical term to mean "Business and control at the global scale", a game where pawns are beforehand placed; where some are the puppets of the others, whose dangerousness is not to neglect. That they blind us with advertising and false needs, until we ask for more and even more of vegetative stuff (advertising and some kinds of irrelevant entertainments).

But now, because I see an emerging desire for changes, and since I see what the American president Barack Obama achieves to do, I just don’t know what to think anymore… He is definitely doing great things.

CHEER for the expansion of the health insurance coverage! The health-care legislation has been passed on last Sunday (March 21st), in the late evening. I am truly happy for my southern neighbours!

No comments:

Post a Comment